NORTH SHORE MEMORIAL DAY CLASSIC
Date: May, 28th 2021
Registration Deadline: May, 1st 2021
Please read the information below carefully and submit all required forms. If you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CURRENT VALID LEAGUE PLAYER PASSES OR LEAGUE GAME CARDS WITH PLAYER PHOTOS
- State or government proof of age will be accepted at the discretion of tournament director
- TOURNAMENT ROSTER & MEDICAL WAIVER – Must be completed with coaches signature – Must identify ALL players (Required of ALL Teams)
- TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL LEAGUE ROSTER (YSSL, NISL, IWSL) * NOT REQUIRED IF SUBMITTING LEAGUE GAME CARDS WITH PLAYER PHOTOS
- GUEST PLAYER FORMS- Completed and signed by coaches of BOTH teams (sending and receiving) US CLUB SOCCER PLAYERS must be on your official US CLUB SOCCER ROSTER
Team check-in – Online Only : Deadline is May, 21st
Upload all docs: gotsoccer system
All teams must complete the mandatory team registration prior to the event. Payment must be received prior to teams acceptance.
Multi-team discount: +5 teams, $250 off total registration | +10 teams, $750 off total registration
Game format and fees
|U-LEVEL||GENDER||GAME FORMAT||GAME LENGTH||BREAK||TEAM FEE|
|9U & 10U||Boys/Girls||7 v 7||2 x 25min||2 min||$545|
|11U & 12U||Boys/Girls||9 v 9||2 x 25min||2 min||$570|
|13U - 14U||Boys/Girls||11 v 11||2 x 25min||2 min||$595|
Copa Norte takes Covid-19 very seriously. We plan to go above and beyond minimum safety protocols at our tournament to create a safe and fun playing environment for all attending.
COVID-19 RELATED REFUND POLICY:
– In the event the tournament gets cancelled all tournament registration fees will be refunded.
– If your state prevents you from traveling because of Covid-19, your registration fee will be refunded.
– If Illinois is on your state’s quarantine list, your registration fee will be refunded.
*** For cancelations and refunds that are not Covid-19 related, please refer to the Tournament Rules and Regulations***
DAILY REQUIRED HEALTH SCREENINGS PRIOR TO ATTENDING:
– A Daily screening process of all players and spectators should be conducted at home by a parent, and again by a coach prior to participation.
– Coaches, Club staff and Parents – We rely on you to help assess your player’s health prior to arrival. Please ask these questions of yourself, and them, before you make the decision to come to the facility. If you answer yes to one or more of the questions below, you should not attend the tournament on that day or the remainder of the tournament.
Today or in the past 24 hours have you had any of the following symptoms:
– Fever (temperature greater than 100.4 for children and greater than 100 for adults)
– Sore throat
– Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
– Loss of smell and/or loss of taste
– Diarrhea or vomiting
– Do you have a household member or close contact who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
– All spectators are required to wear a mask at all times while on site. This includes players and coaching staff while on the bench/ post game. Masks need to be worn by players while on the field.
– All event volunteers and staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
– Spectators must stay a minimum of 10 feet back from the field as well as 6 feet away from each other.
– Coaches and players are to exercise social distancing while in the bench area.
– No post-game handshakes between teams and coaches.
– No sharing of water bottles.
– Disinfectant spray or wipes and hand sanitizing spray will be provided at each field for each game.
– Teams must leave the benches immediately after the final whistle and may have their post game team talk away from the field while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
– Spectators must leave the field as quickly as possible following the final whistle and no spectators are allowed on the field between matches.